Our Permaculture Homestead – Video Tour
Join us for a beautiful and info-packed video tour of our permaculture homestead!
This is a 3-part series where we explain and explore our:
– thriving food forest complete with fruit trees, bushes and tons of edible and medicinal perennials
– passive solar greenhouse with rocket mass heater
– water harvesting systems including underground rain tank and swales
– energy-efficient house retrofits
– composting and soil-building systems
– solar-powered water heater
– and mega-productive veggie gardens (with wicking beds, swales and more)!
Part 1: The Food Forest & Drip Irrigation System
Part 2: The Garden and Underground Raintank
Part 3: Soil, Solar Hot Water & Greenhouse
Learn more about creating your own dream homestead in our upcoming courses:
Permaculture Design Certificate – Calgary Weekends – Starts February 28th, 2015 – only 4 spots left!
Permaculture Design Certificate – Invermere Intensive – Starts May 15th, 2015 – only 3 spots left!