We are currently broadcasting live on Monday, Wednesday and Friday (as well as whenever the mood strikes!).
Monday, 12:00 pm MST: Rocket Mass Heaters, how they work what is great about them and why they might not be a fit for you. Bring your questions I’ll bring the answers.
Wednesday, 6:00pm MST: Intro to Permaculture, continued. We continue on with our Introduction to Permaculture Session 8 where we will talk about sectors, slope and overlay in design + a great story.
Friday,3:30pm MST: Eating the way Nature Intended. Part 3 of how to think about diet through a permaculture lens.
Subscribe via YouTube by hitting the button below!
- Information on diet
- The Tail End
- PDC Pattern Videos
- Permaculture Pattern
- How Permaculture Changed My Life
- DIY Land Design Webinar Replay
- 8 Forms of Capital
- DIY Land Design Case Studies
- Permaculture and Diet
- Videos From Our Students
- Swales - Urban and Rural
- Concepts & Themes in Permaculture
- Introduction to Permaculture
- Resilient Homes Acreages and Farms
- Snow Water Harvesting
- What You Can You Do About Climate Change? 10 Part Series
- How To Build an IBC Wicking Bed - DIY
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Passive Solar Greenhouse Design
- On My Mind Weekly Video Series
- The Groundswell Campus For Applied Sustainable Living
- Eco-Transformation of Our Urban Home Series
- Permaculture Design Course Grads in Action
- URBAN HOMESTEAD MINI-DOCUMENTARY
- Make a Living With Permaculture/Farming
- Verge Grad Interview Series
- The Eco-transformation of Our Home