OUR FAVOURITE DEFINITION
Permaculture is a design system,
based in science,
guided by ethics,
inspired by nature
for the design of sustainable human habitat.
THE VERY BEST WAY TO LEARN MORE
Our Permaculture Primer Online Course
Basic level includes…
- Thirty days access to the online video Permaculture Primer (6 videos /3.5 hours)
- A downloadable 50-page note pack explaining all of the key concepts in detail – that you can keep forever
- A coupon code applying the purchase price of this level ($19 CAD) against tuition to any of our Permaculture Design Courses.
Interactive level includes…
- All of the Basic features, plus…
- A full year’s access to the online videos
- Links to suggested reading and informational websites
- Homework and observation prompts to increase experiential learning
- Full access to Rob’s expertise through a comment section where you can get your questions answered by Rob and interact with other participants
- A coupon code applying the purchase price of this level ($99 CAD) against tuition to any of our Permaculture Design Courses.
If you’re still wondering what the big deal is about permaculture – or if you have enough of an idea to want to learn more – or if you’re looking for a way to do good for the planet while you build a successful life for yourself – you’ll never have a better opportunity to get your questions answered.