Introducing our process & tools to design, create, and maintain a healthy, resilient property that provides you with financial freedom and the time to enjoy it all…
Leave confusion, overwhelm, false starts, and disappointments behind…
THE ADAPTIVE HABITAT
LAND DESIGN PROGRAM
SELF STUDY VERSION
The best person to design your land is you.
The Self-Study Program is completely free, and includes:
- Downloadable custom contour map for your property.
- Video Instructions on how to import & use the contour map for designing your property in Google Earth.
- The Adaptive Habitat Design Tool (Basic Version)
- One-week land design e-course, delivered via email.
- Access to five video case-studies (4+ hours) of past Adaptive Habitat Land Design projects.
Get started with the Self-Study Program by creating a contour map for your property, anywhere in the world…
GUIDED & GUARANTEED VERSION
The best person to design your land is you… but you don’t have to do it alone.
The Guided & Guaranteed Program includes:
- Everything in the Self-Study Version
- The Adaptive Habitat Design Tool (Pro Version)
- Over 40 hours of personalized guidance
- Three months of support through the Monthly Mastermind
- A money-back guarantee
- Plus, much, much more!
- Next Online Session Starts on December 11th, 2018!
- Next In-Person Session (Calgary) starts on Feb 8, 2019!
Isn’t it time to stop chasing the mirage of your Perfect Property – and learn a guaranteed method to design and create it from start to finish?
We’ve seen all the struggles that come from land design by books, YouTube and guesswork –tons of work and re-work, frustration, tears, anger, crop failure, lack of resilience, and thousands of dollars wasted. We’ve witnessed the overwhelm that results too much information and no context. We know all the pain you’re feeling…or trying to avoid.
Your goals open up thousands of possibilities…restoring mismanaged land, creating a self-renewing ecosystem, building in the ability to withstand changing climate and economy, and ensuring a financial yield, not to mention time for enjoyment!…..
….all ending in a muddle of confusion:
How to accomplish all of this? Where should you even begin? Is it possible to go back and start from Square One? And that is when you call us to help you sort it all out.
Sometimes that’s what you really need – a consultant who will spend 300+ hours to get acquainted with you and your land, identify your goals, values and vision, translate it all into a design, and coordinate the implementation. And if you’re ready to make that kind of investment, we’re happy to put our 20 years of consulting to work for you.
But what if you still have that stubborn conviction that you know your land… you know what you want… you’ve got the DIY drive and motivation? What if you’re clear that what you want isn’t a consultant, but the process, tools, training, and support to bring your dream to life?
That is why we created the Adaptive Habitat Land Design Program.
Our Unique Tools:
Our Tested & Proven Process:
Step 1: Clarify
Clarify your vision, values, and resources.
Step 2: Diagnose
Discover your property's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
Step 3: Design
Design your property to achieve your vision.
Step 4: Implement
Build your vision with appropriate tools, community, and support.
Step 5: Manage & Monitor
Manage/Monitor the system you have designed.
WHAT CAN THIS PROGRAM DO FOR YOU?
Let’s be real – unless you have a process for approaching a hyper-complex challenge like designing your perfect property (buildings, energy sources, food and water security, regenerative ecosystem, etc., etc.), it’s easy to default to the way you approach other complex challenges. So this actually isn’t just a course in sustainable land design – it’s a program that will give you tools to observe, think about, and relate to your land and your life more effectively.
By the end of our time together…
- You’ll clarify your vision and values: how do you want to use and interact with your land?
- You’ll identify the weakest link in building your vision (water management? appropriate technology? building placement? sustainable energy use? or…?) and create an action plan to strengthen it.
- You’ll identify where your lifestyle, habits, and systems don’t match your values and vision, and how to create the necessary changes to support your goals.
- You’ll make informed and strategic decisions with confidence and without remorse.
- You’ll have a process and benchmarks for monitoring the success of your decisions.
- You‘ll have a process to help you navigate any future problems as they arise, without overwhelm.
- Your life energy and enjoyment will increase as a result of this program
Graduates Share Land Design Stories…
This was the most impactful course I have ever taken!
It has been life changing to get all of our thoughts sorted out.
Now I have an approach to land design that feels productive instead of me spinning my wheels
YOUR LAND DESIGN GUIDES
We have been working professionally together for the past 3 years and in our respective fields for over 20 years combined.
We combine Rob’s engineering perspective and technical oversight with Takota’s intuitive understanding of the land and organic farming experience to provide a unique point of view that has created incredible value and insight for our clients and our own properties.
Over the past five years I have watched Rob and Michelle build Verge Permaculture from the ground up and I am proud to say that Verge Permaculture is now one of North America's premier permaculture design and education companies.
Takota is one of the few people that I know of who is searching out these answers and connecting the dots to healthy soils, healthy people, and healthy communities. He has the “gift” of recognizing that all farms have some type of “unfair advantage” that we can harness or use to grow and raise healthy food that respects the land.
If Not Now, When?
So there you have it – a land design program that can take you from paralysis to profits. The only question is – are you ready to stop cobbling your vision together with a little info from this source and a little from that, and instead commit to working a proven process, with personal guidance and guaranteed results?
Are you ready to face the prospect of…..success?