- I know that I am going to use this one day. If you were a nut breeder you could use this to sort them for size.... http://t.co/PQbTjvUglC 3 days ago
- Next Tuesday, Oct 13: Water harvesting workshop with Rob Avis in Cranbrook, BC.... http://t.co/Lc8FXBuL2H 6 days ago
- THIS WEEKEND! Soil Palooza: A party in Invermere celebrating local food, local chefs, music, fun.... and soil! (It... http://t.co/q4ULXfBQ3R 1 week ago
Free 1 hour Video E-Course!
Sign up for our newsletter and you'll receive exclusive access to a one hour Video E-Course about our urban permaculture transformation project.
- Alternative Fuels
- Built Environment
- Career & Business
- Earthworks and Earth Resources
- Energy Systems
- Joel Salatin
- Permaculture Design Certificate
- Permaculture Projects
- Plants & Living Systems
- Resources & News
- Travel Stories
- Verge Permaculture
- Why Permaculture?
Biodome Biofuel Black water Compost Compost Brewer Compost Tea Coppice Earthship energy efficient design Erosion Extracts Farming Folkecenter Gasification Hydroponics Internship Joel Salatin Keyline Lawn LETs passive solar Peak Oil Permablitz Ponds Rainwater Renewable Fuel Retrofit Rocket Mass Heater Rocket Stove Soil Food Web Soil Testing Solar Greenhouse Solar Hot Water Student Profiles Students Swales Transformation Tyler Doucette verge internship Verge permaculture Vermicompost Waste Water Water Wicking Beds Worms